If you haven’t read it yet, the new book advances his “shareable moments” concept into a framework for social media engagement by identifying when, what and how organizations can best shape the dynamic customer journey, suggesting social media marketing should be about shaping intentional experiences or the experiences customers have through experience architecture.
Prior to Altimeter, he founded FutureWorks, a marketing agency focused on digital media, branding, and business strategy. He also created The Conversation Prism in 2008
, an infographic categorizing the various social media categories and the companies that provide those services.
Brian Solis interview covers:
- Overarching social media management strategy
- Intentional experiences and how organizations and individuals put together an experiential strategy
- The dynamic customer journey
- The 4 moments of truth
- Impact of connected consumers and connected audiences on industries
- Connecting social media marketing with customer service
- Shaping intentional experiences through enterprise wide digital literacy
- Why the sales funnel is dead
- Practical tips for listening to customer experiences
- Om Malik and finding the soul of big data
- Newsle, Linkedin and the future of interoperability
Also, I talk about overcoming the challenges associated with social media consulting, recurring revenue and invite listeners to sign-in for the Comply Socially reseller program
About the Podcaster:
is Founder and CEO of online social media training
provider Comply Socially
, which helps employers manage the risk and capitalize on the opportunities of social media in the workplace.
He is also an independent communications consultant for hire to businesses, global nonprofits, the US Military, US Federal government agencies and foreign governments. His consulting services include digital strategy, social media audits, social media policy development, online public relations, social media marketing, search engine optimization and web development.
Schwartzman founded iPRSoftware
, his best-selling book "Social Marketing to the Business Customer
" is the first book devoted exclusively to social media for business-to-business communications, and he's founding chair of the Digital Impact Conference
Permalink | Email this post
Powered by Disqus