These are other B2B Social Media Topics are discussed on this expert panel produced by Social Media Club L.A.
and moderated by Eric Schwartzman
, founder and CEO of Comply Socially which helps employers manage the risk and capitalize on the opportunity of social media at work through self-paced, on-demand social media training
- What are the differences between B2C and B2B social media marketing?
- How should B2B determine their paid, earned and owned social media mix?
- How are B2Bs inspiring the Ultimate Moment of Truth that Brian Solis suggests in his new book
- What are the essential ingredients of a vibrant B2B customer community?
- How do you build a B2B ambassador program that gets coworkers and SMEs using social media as well?
- Is there a relationship between trust and ease-of-use and do you trust the new Linkedin Skills & Expertise Endorsements?
Permalink | Email this post
Powered by Disqus